The OSLC Open Source Project is planned to be hosted at SourceForge.net and possibly include:
- test suites for testing OSLC service provider implementations *** initial contribution planned by IBM
- reference implementations of OSLC core and domain services for use in testing OSLC clients *** contribution planned by IBM
- sample code and applications *** contribution planned by IBM
- tools, models, pictures, etc. used in the specification process
- specification artifacts that need to be under version control (e.g. namespace documents)
This project will look to align with other appropriate open source projects such as Eclipse, Apache, etc if and when needed. The focus of this OSLC open source project is narrowly on specification and implementation validation.
Please respond to this email thread or reply to this posting.